Through coloured Render
Monocouche render is a pre-mixed, dry, bagged product for internal and external decoration. It can be used on most substrates of commercial and residential buildings, including brickwork, blocks, concrete and most masonry backgrounds.
There is a wide range of colours and finishes available, which allows us to achieve distinct architectural features and designs. We pride ourselves on having 100% job satisfaction to achieve the best results. We recommend and are a Parex approved render application company, but will use other manufactures render such as K-Rend, Webber etc if needed.
All Work can come with a 10 Year product Guarantee from the manufacturer if required
On some substrates a base coat and nylon reinforced mesh will need to be used (e.g. old brickwork). This will aid in the prevention of cracking.
- Allows structure to breathe also a lime base through coloured render is available for older buildings
- Faster application reducing cost and time
- Through colour for low maintenance - no decoration required
- Available in a wide range of colours (see colour chart) and finishes
- Weather resistant and durable
Contact our team today to discuss your project in more detail. Go to the contact form by clicking here.