MF is a suspended ceiling system suitable for most internal drylining applications. The fully concealed grid and ceiling lining can be used in conjunction with Gyproc plasterboards and Gyptone and Rigitone acoustic ceiling boards to create a seamless, monolithic appearance.
High level of design flexibility; bulkheads, gradients and changes in height can all be fully integrated
- Services inspection and access points are easily included during design or installation
- Adaptable metal framing system fully compatible with a wide range of British Gypsum lining solutions to achieve a variety of performances tailored to meet individual project requirements
- Improvement to acoustic and fire performance can be achieved without the need to access the room above
- Partition heights can be reduced as the partition channel can be supported by the ceiling framework rather than the soffit
GypWall CLASSIC is the industry’s original lightweight non-loadbearing drywall partition system, providing cost-effective, multi-purpose solutions suitable for all types of buildings.
- Wide range of performances achievable through a combination of interchangeable Gyproc plasterboards, Gypframe metal, Thistle finish plasters and Saint-Gobain Isover insulation
- Optimised acoustic performance for a given footprint through the use of Gypframe AcouStuds
- Quick to install compared to masonry or timber frame alternatives and allows transformation of building layouts with minimal disruption
- Non-hygroscopic Gypframe metal framework will not twist, warp or rot
- Easy accommodation of services within the stud cavity due to pre-cut service holes within the Gypframe metal studs
Go to the contact form by clicking here.